Saturday 16 April 2016

The Little Black Dress

My mother used to say that every woman needs to have a black dress.
Guess what?
She was right!!!
Here I am pairing up this black body con dress from Zara with different jackets, a sweater and accessories to achieve different looks.

Enjoy!


1)  Work or Casual Outing Look
Sometimes less is more. Flat shoes are so comfortable.

                      Sweater- Zara; Ankara purse- Hand made by Me :) Shoes- Call It Spring

2) The Not So Casual Look
I actually love this look and I wish I could wear heels all day!


Shoes and Shades- Aldo

3) The Turban and The Jacket
So I never got to taking off the turban because it was so pretty but I guess this is still amazing without the turban.

Shoes- H&M, Jacket- Zara, Beads- Mama Bear, Turban- Ankara material, Shades- Ardene (Can't remember)

4) Coachella Maybe- Afro Party Look Definitely 

Shirt- Aeropostale, Sling on- Roots, Shoes- Keds

 5) Warm Spring Day on The Beach
 For the love of Sharwama, drop the food S!

Kimono- Aeropostale, Shades- Aldo

6) The Not So Little Black Dress/ Behind the Scenes :)





Go get yourself a black dress.....
(Remember, the more simple the design of the dress is, the easier it is to manipulate to get different looks!)




No comments:

Post a Comment