Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Month Of June (In Pictures)

Black and White Pictures are my favourites.. SnapChat has been my buddy this month :(



Pamper Night at Church... (There was more of this)

Graduation.. Got a picture with Thunder, my school's mascot.


Supporting My Country during the world cup!!!




Still not legal in Canada but Im legal in so many other countries..



My last days a minor were well spent.. explored my modelling options! LOL




Amma get my food safe, but first lemme take a selfie! Bad Hair Day.. (2 more days to the birthday)




A day before my birthday..Legal behaviour..


Too bad my birthday isn't a public holiday.. Still had a class.. :(





                                   
 My friends are so amazing.. I got a Tiara that read "Birthday Princess"


 Moxies' birthday special dessert.. Cant remember what it tasted like tho.. It looks yummy!

It was an amazing day.. Thank you all



That's it.. June was a very stressful month for me. I had so many birthday dinners and parties but it was all fun.  My birthday was also my parents' anniversary.. My friends and I have concluded that they are two people in love. (One day I'll write all about them and what I've learnt from them: my mom and dad) With permission from my friends and family, I would include pictures that are not only of me.. :)
                             OOh yeah before I forget.. Happy Canada Day !!
                                                                                                                    Ciao
                                                                                                                      -S
     





No comments:

Post a Comment